Welcome to my Blog!




Hello, and welcome to Life Of A Daydreamer! 


This is just a little post to introduce myself a bit and explain what you can expect from me on here :) 

My name is Katie, I'm 22, I live in a small town in the south west of England and I have a degree in English and Creative Writing. I hope to one day be a published author, but in the mean time, I am hoping to post a few of my short stories on here for people to read. I have an obsession with anything Disney related, so expect a few Disney themed posts from me! 

The majority of my posts are going to be bookish related; reviews, tags, hauls, anything related to books! I'm also going to be posting a few lifestyle posts, advice, day trips I go on or just random stories that happen to me. 

Here are my social media links, I would love to talk to you guys! :) 


Twitter: @Katie_Daydreams
Goodreads: Katie



I'm hoping to post at least once a week, but as of yet I don't have a specific schedule so keep an eye on my twitter for post announcements!  

I think that's everything, I hope you like what you read! 



Until Next Time 😄

Katie 
xx


Comments